Sunday, October 23, 2022

HALLOWEEK - Secret Boyfriend


 

This one is a little light on the Halloween but I loved the story idea and the GIF and not many other reasons to have a character in a Supergirl costume. I've also missed captioning Melissa Benoist. =)  I don't think I'd actually like being blackmailed in real life but if someone else were to help me make the first move that would help, I have severe anxiety about it because both times I tried to I either got slapped in the face and yelled at or almost left alone at the mall without a ride home, he eventually let up and gave me a ride though, so he was nicer than the first guy. Basically, a support team would be welcome. =P 

2 comments:

  1. You and your bully blackmailed into a relationship? And then learning to really DESIRE it? So HOT and ROMANTIC.

    Kara and Jordan 4eva!

    (Will we ever see a sequel to to this? Because you could have Mehcad Brooks as Jordan. That man is hottie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about it. =)

    ReplyDelete