Monday, October 24, 2022

HALLOWEEK- Cumpetitive


 I made this one based on a request for a cheerleader caption, this isn't a hormone imbalance caption but I think it's a neat little twist on the cheerleader trope. 


I have another cheerleader-themed caption coming on the 31st. I love everything about cheerleaders and would love to be one except for 2 factors.

1. I would fall down. So many times. My coordination is not one of my talents. 

2. You will never ever be able to get me to pretend to be that excited about sports.

My high school didn't have cheerleaders. I don't think. I never went to any of the games. 😆

1 comment:

  1. A pink beetle. Ooh!

    Rachel went from trying to be shy and quiet to a total man-stealer. Keep it up!

    Rachel is “sticking it to Mikki.” Soon, Nikki’s quarterback EX-boyfriend will be sticking it IN Rachel.

    ReplyDelete