Monday, October 31, 2022

HALLOWEEK - Becoming the Fake ID


 Happy Halloween! This is the last cap in my little Halloweek celebration! I hope everyone had a great time, because I know I did. Everyone let me know what your favorite cap was and what costumes you're wearing tonight.


This story for this caption reminded me a lot of Superbad so I kind of just stole the names for the two boys from it. Not a Halloween movie, but, y'know, BOO! 



... Did I scare you?


I'm going to try and keep up with captioning semi-regularly after this. Any requests I didn't get to from the Halloween thread I'll try and incorporate into something else. This has been fun and therapeutic honestly, thank you for all of the comments, requests, and just for being sweeties like always. Happy Haunting!


XOXO

-Syd

5 comments:

  1. Honestly I loved it so much, it was the best out of all. I love your caps. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m guessing that lying about why he wanted to dress up like his sister will have a certain unforeseen consequence. I think the mom will want Evan to be her new daughter. Ooh! She suggested the cheerleader uniform.

    And I’m guessing Seth will want “Becca” to be his girlfriend. Yes. He’s already suggesting that “Becca” hook up with someone other than Timberlay…after staring at “Becca’’s legs.

    Ooh! So, Evan became “Becca” in an attempt to hook up with Timberly. But the first kiss was Timberly’s brother…and MORE. While SETH hooked up with Timberly due to being hurt by “Becca”. This might seem like “the worst Halloween ever” to Evan,, it really isn’t. Besides, if things progress Timberly’s brother might give “Becca” a really good “ending.” *naughty giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like just the start of the night for Becca and I'm sure Seth will be happy to give her a lift home and keep her secret if she just does for him what she already did for someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Nice!

    There are a fews ways this could unfold:

    1) Seth keeps “Becca”’s secret and they become a couple.

    2) It doesn’t matter that Seth keeps “Becca”’s secret. MANY people at the party (including Temberly) figured out it out. They texted their friend…and those friends texted their friends…and so on. Maybe they even texted pictures and video. “Becca”’s mom will learn about her “daughter”’s boyfriend and push “Becca” to continue dressing up and dating Temberly’s BIG brother.

    3) It could be the start of quite the little love triangle. Of course, not between “Becca,” Seth and Timberly, but between “Becca,” Seth, and Timberly’s brother. Now, “Becca” has to choose between the two of them. Of course, the easy choice is who provides the biggest mouthful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta continue this Syd, I love your work so much its unreal pretty please, mistaken identity and having to pretend to act as someone else is so slutty and hot, I love it.

    ReplyDelete