Monday, April 20, 2020

Good Feminizer, Bad Feminizer


Hi, everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. This virus thing is crazy, huh? I'm an essential worker so I haven't had any extra free time but I'm scared every time I leave the house so there's that I guess? I also had a death in the family recently (not virus related) and I've been pretty broken up about that. But I've missed you gals so much I had to make a caption (or two maybe, check back tomorrow *wink*).

Got complaints things weren't as forced lately. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction? I'd love to do a sequel to this but I can't find another GIF of the girl. It kind of looks like Ana De Armas, best known for Knives Out and my last caption, but I can't find it in any picture search of her. I think I found this on Tumblr or something, I've wanted to caption it for a while.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing and hot D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic GIF you found. I love forced, obviously, so I’m pleased you’re back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to be that pretty. What a dream !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are ok, Sydney, I am sure it is rough on those who are essential and keeping things running in their way, I was at one time too but retired now. Sorry to hear about your family loss, my youngest son passed suddenly last summer and it is soooo hard, sometimes I see something of his or a picture or something we did together and I cant stop the tears. We all miss him terribly. Little by little I am starting to find a way to deal and move on. Even coming to read yours and others tg caps and stories, (I love yours) I had to delete all my stories on fictionmania recently for reasons I wont get into. I want to start writing again soon and re-post my stories under a different name. Seeing your caps and blog help push me to find my voice again soon, I hope. Any way. Love this cap the girl is so sweet looking would love to see a continuation even with the same gif. Anyway, peace and love. Nikki Thong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about this comment and I tear up every time I think about it. I'm happy I can help in a small way and I'd be even happier to put your blog in the sidebar when you start again. And this made me sure I'm doing a sequel to this caption. I have the GIF picked and just have to work out the story.

      Lots of love and I'm here if you need anything!

      XOXO

      Delete