Monday, March 9, 2020

Social Slave


This is planned out than my usual stuff. I saw the GIF and immediately uploaded it to start capping. It spoke to me!


I planned for this one to be a little meaner but every time I write a caption my brain starts shouting "But what if this were romantic!?" And it becomes part of the fantasy. Ugh. I'm so lonely. I've never even had a date! And I'm cute darn it! But going places and socializing gives me panic attacks. How are you ladies? Any fun romance stories?

XOXO
-Syd


17 comments:

  1. I never been on a date. Haven’t really felt the need to go on one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socializing doesn’t give me panic attacks it just has no value for me. I get enough human interaction at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could be as cool as you. I'm a softy though.

      Delete
  3. But have you never really been on a date!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we get the mean version as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why aren't you posting dark stuff anymore forced stuff was funner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she's in love, you know what that does to a girl. All mellow and cute

      Delete
    2. Life's been kinda tough lately. I guess I've been shutting it out when I caption. I'll try and go darker next time!

      Delete
  6. I love the new style! I'm a gentleman, but I'm good. Sorry you've never been on date, try taking a friend out to practice.

    ReplyDelete