Thursday, August 1, 2019

Ugh



I'm a little drunk and a lot depressed right now and I just made this caption. It's probably horrible. But I had the urge and the time. Usually both are hard to come by. I'm so sorry. I would rather be doing this but life is funny that way. I reserve the right to re-caption this image at a later date because I've been obsessed with it for almost a decade.

Anyway, I noticed my captions from a while back just vanished. They're still on my Imagefap and I think I may migrate from there and post them in chunks on here again. Let me know if you think that's a dumb idea, because as my family says I'm full of dumb ideas.

XOXO
-Sydney

10 comments:

  1. it sucks when the best creators get burned out but take care of yourself. I hope whatever is going on that has you depressed can be resolved not only because of your captions but because of your mental health as well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you from Italy.
    You had a great idea.
    I love your job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you can enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. Nice caption ��
    As i already said in a comment on the previous post (i hope you had time toi read them ��), take a really good care of yourself, you're greatly apreciated ��
    For the old post, i already got them all, so it will not change my life if you put them back here, but for the others it can be a really good thing, since your work is really good ��
    Kisses from Belgium ��,
    Cyril

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most amazing captioner I know of. Hope you'r doing well! Hugs from brazil too.
    And I'm accessing your imagefap like crazy since I read your old stuff was still on there too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over there! Many hugs back! Brazil always sounded awesome!

      Delete
  5. Always take care of yourself girl, you are amazing and creative and soo many people here will be there for you to help in anyway they can. If you ever need a chat give me an email, we all love you here xx Amy

    ReplyDelete