...and maybe the hardest thing was, after he gave his first blowjob, and was still coming to grips with having a tummy full of cum, the producer said "she " was so much better than before! Real talent!
hey, love the caps. sad to say it but I think the poll has been botted. sucks since I’ve been voting for Emma Watson but I’m not sure it’d be fair for everyone else if one of the current leaders wins. sucks that some people have to ruin it for everyone.
I haven't looked in a few days and... Yeah. Seems like it. Very odd thing to try to rig. I have an idea of what to do that will involve some extra work on my part but I'll announce it when the poll is over that will hopefully make everyone happy.
...and maybe the hardest thing was, after he gave his first blowjob, and was still coming to grips with having a tummy full of cum, the producer said "she " was so much better than before! Real talent!
ReplyDeletehey, love the caps. sad to say it but I think the poll has been botted. sucks since I’ve been voting for Emma Watson but I’m not sure it’d be fair for everyone else if one of the current leaders wins. sucks that some people have to ruin it for everyone.
ReplyDeleteI haven't looked in a few days and... Yeah. Seems like it. Very odd thing to try to rig. I have an idea of what to do that will involve some extra work on my part but I'll announce it when the poll is over that will hopefully make everyone happy.
Delete