Thursday, August 6, 2026

Model Poll Update

 Hey, girls. Just wanna give an update on the model poll, it was brought to my attention that it seems as though someone has been using bots to rig the results of the model poll I posted about a month ago. I haven't checked the results in a while and the number of results for a few candidates suddenly out-of-nowhere dwarfed the sequel poll's entire turn-out just a few months back. Some of the currently-leading options were near last place before those certain few options started surging to very round numbers so it seems suspicious. It seems like it would be really unfair to just do the leading four options as originally planned since I suspect cheating was involved. So I think I came to a decision that will make everyone happy. 

I'm capping all of them. 

It will take longer than planned as I already have a lot on my plate now that I'm not on my medicine anymore and am feeling better. I have a Halloween series planned in collaboration with Jocelyn and Sammi and all of the sequels to do now that I'm feeling like myself again and I have to get back to Lasspoint. But don't worry, everyone's going to get captioned, I think I'm going to go in reverse order of the poll results so I know that ones people voted for get done first. 

It really bums me out that someone (likely) did this, I loved having something where everyone who didn't want to comment or interact had a chance to participate in the creation of caps. So, I guess that's the end of polls unfortunately. I'm really sorry, everyone.


XOXO

- syd 

No comments:

Post a Comment