Monday, July 15, 2024

Busted

 






Hey, girls. Long time no see. The program I used to make the captions has been on the fritz and I've been trying hard to get it working again or find an alternative. I found a method for this one that involves adding the blank canvas to a GIF, turning the GIF into a video, adding the text, then converting it back to a GIF. It takes a little longer but hey, it worked. Came up with this dark little story idea to test it. I hope it's readable. Maybe I can get back to captioning. 



"I'm a cop! I'm a cop!" I shouted as the officers manhandled me against the bar, forcing me down to the point I thought my large breasts were going to erupt from the mini-dress I'd decided to wear for my shift that night. It may not seem like it, but I'm an officer of the law and, well, a man. But unfortunately, I'm having a hard time convincing any of my coworkers of the fact.

As Reggie Olivera, I was a promising young recruit to the department, if a little too ambitious for my own good and maybe a bit small for someone intended to protect the weak, but I was determined to get justice. Carmine Fisk was my city's resident drug lord, mob boss, and all-around bad guy. My superiors encouraged me to drop my death wish of a career goal and stop trying to take me down, but I kept pushing the point until they hatched a plan that I should have known was meant to deter me.

I was tasked with going undercover as Maria, formerly Mario, Cortez, a transgender girl hired to work in the club. Fisk supposedly had a thing for girls like the one they made me, and it would help me get close. But Fisk was smart.

He never revealed any incriminating evidence in front of me, but the intel about his taste for girls like was on point. He was constantly giving me the prime, profitable shifts. Buying me gifts, whether I wanted them or not. Sluttier outfits he made me model for him beforehand, laser hair treatments that made it so no hair would grow beneath my eyebrows again, under the table hormone treatments that began to transform my body even more than the workouts I did during the day with the other girls, and while we're on the subject, when I perhaps got a bit too interested in my coworkers, he fit me with a chastity cage, gradually decreasing in size over the coming months. "A girl as pretty as you should save that attention for her man." He told me. But the most life-changing gift of all, obviously, came after he toasted me for a year as his best girl with champagne. I started to feel groggy and I woke up with these Double Ds moulded to his exact specifications, as well as a couple things taken from me that will help the hormones more effective.

I tried making contact with my handlers back at the department, but if I got an answer at all it would be just be that it's "too dangerous" to pull out now or that I needed to gather enough intel to make the operation worth it. But it would turn out they were on his payroll, and this was their way of getting rid of me.

They forced me into the car, I pleaded with the officers I'd seen around the station before... All of this. But, at best they ignored me, at worst, they unloaded every insult in the book. By the time we made it to the station my dress had ridden down so much that my breasts were exposed as they led me in my 6-inch heels to book me.

My captain sat me down and gave me an "I told you so" speech about keeping my nose out of Fisk's business. But now this was the only choice they gave them. He was quite fond of Maria and wanted to make sure she didn't run away on some futile crusade for "justice." So, as of now, Reggie Olivera is a wanted man for the attempted murder of two officers, a staged farce, and is on the run, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Maria, however, just had her own documents forged to list her as an immigrant on a work visa. However, her employment in Fisk's club has been terminated due to the commotion she caused during the "routine police visit" that night. However, Fisk had fallen for her and was willing to marry her to let her stay in the country. That or be deported to a remote part of a country Reggie had never visited, appearing as Maria.

I was freed from my cuffs and turned into the arms of the man who destroyed my life. I watched my former boss snivel at Fisk's dominance. When we got in the car, Fisk informed me that he was clear with the Captain not to be too rough or too cruel with me. He assured me that the Captain would be knocked down a few rungs in the chain of command, as I was Fisk's girl now and nobody mistreats Fisk's girl.

6 comments:

  1. oh, Maria.... remember that posture bent over the bar. You will be in it again later tonight.

    And you won't have to worry about Mr. Fisk pulling out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least he was nice enough to buy her those cushions.

      Delete
  2. Good work as always!! Undercover cop is one of my favorite types of caps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Gotta space 'em out a little though.

      Delete
  3. I love stories like this. Anything involving chastity is always a great caption from you. Can’t wait for more like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely more cages on the way. =)

      Delete