Friday, September 27, 2024

Canceled - READER CAPTION.

 "Canceled" is a caption I made a while back and it seemed pretty popular, popular enough that a reader, the lovely Sammi, asked if they could continue the story and did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!! They sent me the text and the images and I turned them into captions, as well as remastered the original to better fit the format of the story being told. So, please enjoy the Saga of Amber Ainsworth. Let me know if there's any other captions you'd like to see re-mastered and/or continued. I feel more capable now. And after this... Halloween Month begins! 


Oh, and FYI the Halloween Poll below will be open until the first October caption posts and the winner will be revealed there, so go vote for the caption you would like to see get a sequel! It's really close! Now enough of me, look at these cool captions!
































No comments:

Post a Comment