Friday, March 8, 2024

SHEZAM! pt. 8


 Hi! Here's another SheZam episode! The views for these are much lower than the other kinds of captions but the story is fun to write and the people that do enjoy them seem to enjoy them quite a bit. 😀 This is the last caption in the tank right now since I got sick and then I hurt myself on accident so it's been hard to get in the mood and then hard to physically make the captions. Sorry, but I'll be back soon to continue Billy's story and all kinds of other (at least initially) reluctant girls. 

I have a lot of images and stories ready to combine into a caption, been playing around with AI image generators a little bit for fun, I don't know how you girls feel about that stuff because I'm admittedly kind of dumb so let me know if it would be a turn-off for any of you. It's fun to be able to conjure up pictures for story ideas I never had a visual representation for, so it would be cool to expand on it. So please provide some opinions if you have any and I'll be back soon, my lovelies. 


XOXO 
-Syd

3 comments:

  1. Oh pooh! So sorry to read of your difficulties. I do hope you are well on your road of recovery. I enjoy your variety and choice of pictures. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Sorry, sweetie. Take your time to get better. Your health is WAY more important than your awesome captions.

    2) If YOU want to use AI for images and it produces good results then anyone who complains can kindly fuck off.

    3) Back to the caption!

    - Being called a “cocktease” might a turn on for me.

    - Be proud of your ability to manipulate men, Billy. Be proud.

    - Seems Billy enjoys having larger tits than the actress? That was my takeaway, at least.

    - Agree with Billy about the movie’s lack of a single cock from a “hunky actor.” Don’t know what the movie is supposed to be…but the answer is yes.

    - ‘Daddy.” Hilarious! Now we have a possibility of a love triangle. Of course, it’s possible that Black Adam and Hawkman can share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sorry, I was just wondering if you still a copy of have "In This World, I'm Elise" story by Surgcat or any other stories they had. I saw you mention it in another caption.

    ReplyDelete