Sunday, October 22, 2023

Hooked




Hey, everyone. Things have been pretty tough lately, sorry that I've been gone. My confidence and creativity has been shot, but I've been sitting on this caption for a little bit and thought I'd share it and let everyone know I'm ok. I plan to have a few new ones ready to go for Halloween because I don't want to let everyone down, I do enough of that in the real world. Please enjoy, I love and miss you all. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. 
 

 This was inspired by the "In This World, I'm Elise" story by Surgcat on Literotica that I was super into but unfortunately like "School Policy" that I did a few caps inspired by, both the story and the author have disappeared from their respective sites. Both are stories I was very excited to see continue, so hopefully they turn back up some day. 


EDIT: oops. Last word in the third paragraph is supposed to be Alpha, not outlaw. I'm a ditz.

5 comments:

  1. Love your work. Always worth a wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing well, always take time for yourself, you are beautiful and we can always wait on captions. You could never disappoint us sweetie, just do what's best for yourself! And as always, amazing caption girl! Hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we just hope you're fine. I was worried, yes. But you'll never Let us down with all these captions you've given us. I send you good vibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you’re okay and back at it!! I love your caption work and would love to keep see it going. If you ever need like an assistant or help like that let us know how to contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could never disappoint us, and I'm glad to see your caps cross my feed again, always brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete