Saturday, February 4, 2023

NEW- Blacked Knights - Lace: Superman


Ok! So this was a really dumb idea had based on the title "Dark Knights - Metal" so I thought I'd use the chance to stretch my Superhero knowledge. This one was a little story heavy so I might continue Superman's story since it took so long to get to it.I have ideas for the other heroes if anybody actually finds this interesting. Let me know! Or tell me any other heroes you'd like to see it happen to. Maybe I could try a Marvel one but I've always been more of a DC girl. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting premise! And you call it a dumb idea, but honestly, I've been reading DC Comics my whole life, and they've done much dumber things than this. It'd definitely be cool to revisit this Earth again, well done! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete