Saturday, December 31, 2022

NEW - New Year, New Me


 Hey, everyone! Happy New Year! Does anyone have any resolutions? I have really bad anxiety and hope that I'll be able to go out more, have some fun, make some memories, maybe meet someone special, or be able to find a job where the only raises I get aren't because minimum wage went up. Stuff like that is really hard for me, so wish me luck please. 


Oh, and another resolution is to figure out how to use my account to comment again because Blogger won't let me and I don't get to reply to all of the sweet comments and amazing captions all of my friends have made! 

Hope you enjoy. Stay safe and gorgeous. 

XOXO
-Syd. 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck and fortunes for 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well.

    I absolutely ADORE this cap! And I love that Katie decided against intervening because Sarah is better at being a woman than Shaun was ever at being male. She’ll basically not miss Shaun. She never double dated hunks with Shaun, right? Exactly. That’s a vast improvement.

    I would love a sequel to this. Maybe Sarah can be a light flash while he date is inside her

    ReplyDelete