Saturday, December 4, 2021

Announcement


 Hello, ladies. I have an important announcement to make about the state of this blog! For the last few years a lot of people have been asking what happened to the old captions, why they disappeared and I can tell you: I don't know. And I haven't been the best at maintaining a catalogue to repost them because I'm kind of an airhead. But I have a smart, lovely, beautiful friend who has been saving and archiving my captions and reminding me that I'm not a worthless piece of garbage since before we became friends. 


So over the next *indeterminate amount of time*, my good friend Mia will take control of the blog to repost the deleted back-catalogue! And in that time I'll be working on some brand new captions to post after Mia finishes resurrecting all of my old work.

I hope you enjoy the blasts from the past and look forward to the blasts from the future. 😘


XOXO

-Sydney 



7 comments:

  1. Wow such nice compliments :-D
    You're the best Syd ;-)
    I just want other people to be able to enjoy the wonderfull work you've done and that is not visible now on the blog :-)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You're one of my favorite creators. Glad to see you'll be posting!

    Also, I'm trying to make caps of my own. I was wondering if you'd help me out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! E-mail me at SydMixUp@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help more captions exist!

      Delete
  3. awesome I was new to the blog few months ago and missed out on the old caps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first few may be a little rough since I was still figuring things out. 😬

      Delete
  4. Ciao, I follow you from Italy.

    ReplyDelete